jueves, 10 de mayo de 2012

A day in my life here

Today I waked up at 7 hours and I decided that I must enjoy my first day here in the capital of New Zealand, so I decided to explore the zone. I went to Auckland Sky Tower, there I could appreciate a spectacular a nice views of the city from hundreds meters up

After doing a long touristic tour in the capital, I decided to take a plane to visit exotic places, places unpopulated and practically unknown to man. I went to the Mount Cook. It’s an amazing and unique place, I really love it. If you decide to go into New Zealand I recommend you to visit it. Not everybody can live this experience.

To conclude my first day, I choose a final destination to go. I went to one of the most beautiful beaches of the country, to Hahei Beach. I took some photos with my own camera, my eyes could not believe the beauty they were seeing. I really enjoyed my first day.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario