domingo, 6 de mayo de 2012

New Zealand Gap Year

If I must choose a destination for doing a gap year, definitely this place will be the country of New Zealand. The kind of gap year that I will like to do is not a volunteer trip, it will be a travel with friends to discover and explore this amazing country, and it will be a good adventure for me. New Zealand is a great country, there are mountains in which you can practice winter sports, and I love them. The beaches are beautiful, the weather is excellent.
If I have the chance to go, I think that I will stay at least two or three months there, it's a lot of time in other country and it is too far away from my home. It will be very difficult to change my lifestyle; I like too much my life here, in Uruguay. I think that I'm not ready to do this travel and to change my routine, but maybe in the future I'll be ready, who knows?
I think we will stay with my friends in a rented house in the capital or maybe in a cheap hotel.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario