lunes, 7 de mayo de 2012

My First Impression

     I'm fascinated with this country. I had a really good impression since the first day that I went in New Zealand. Here the people are very nice and friendly. Honestly I was very surprised; I did not think this was going to start as well.
     It is difficult to meet someone on the street without being greeted or gesture, or a demonstration that they have noticed your presence. Frequently I had to ask for an address in the city, no one refused to tell me where I had to go, or in one case the person who I asked to an address brought me with his own car to the place.
I have learned many things in this country; I learn about their culture, their history, their habits and many other things like the music that they listen, their typical food, the sports they practice, all kind of things that I could imagine.
     I do not regret having chosen this country, really worth the trip and I am very proud of myself. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario